PDA

View Full Version : Hello From NY

nightscar
08-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm glad to be a part of your community, I have learned a lot many things in the past couple of weeks about buggy's hehe

A little about me:
I'm not from the city I'm more upstate, where the woods, lakes, and streams .. and bugs .. are plentiful :P

I decided this yr to get a buggy after spending most of my time on my friends 4 wheeler... Now I know what your thinking .. why a buggy if you are having fun on a wheeler?

Well not to get to deep into it but I have had hip problems for a while now and sitting on a wheeler is actually very uncomfortable for me .. so my friend suggested .. why not get a buggy man?

and after looking at multiple sites and pics .. he was right they look like they would be sweet to ride and play on .. and a little more comfortable to boot.

So after searching far and wide, I 1st rested my eyes on the SunL 160 .. but later changed my mind after thinking about it and said .. ehh what the hell ...

http://www.mxmotorsports.us/Roketa-go-kart-p/gk-29-250.htm

Now I know for some 250cc might be well meh .. but doing 30 mph on a wheeler seamed pretty fast for me so this .. should do just fine lol

I'm hoping to snag this beast around March-May of 2011 *Crosses Fingers*

Again, happy to be part of the community
Todd

JakeTheSnake
08-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Todd!

olderthan
08-01-2010, 10:04 PM
welcome to the group
that is the bigger joyner more room
you might also look at the gk13b
joyner