PDA

View Full Version : What Is This?

MattyB
10-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Here are some pics of the go kart I was just given. I know its a Manco Dingo, but I know nothing else about it. It has an electric start with a B$S Vanguard 9hp motor. I cant find anthing online that looks like it. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

olderthan
10-08-2010, 01:15 PM
neat i like how they rigged the front fenders-it should run forever with that gas tank
welcome to buggy masters

metalstudman1
10-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Your axle,brake and jackshaft drive gear/belt drive looks like it came from J&J amusement karts or similar company (Very solid). Does it say Manco Dingo somewhere? It doesn't look like or have components that I've seen Manco use.It almost appears to have been a UTV.Great gift!!!

seanstewart
10-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Hey , I just got the same cart for my son and I from a buddy. The best I can figure out is that these were the model before the Manco Deuce. Mine has an 11hp briggs with a comet 40 torque converter. Mine is a red frame with no fenders. As soon as I get it back from my cart mechanic I will post some pics.

joshstep1
10-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Good gosh that thing had a huge fuel tank! Looks pretty old too. I haven't seem much on these machines online.

MattyB
10-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Im slowly getting this thing back in working order. I believe it is a 609 model without the tranny. After doing some cleaning on it, I realized that this was also originally red as well. I am having the worst time trying to find a belt for the aluminum sprockets. It's such a weird setup after the torque converter.

MattyB
10-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Hey ShawnStewart,

I have finally found information on this kart. Let me know if you need anything on it. I know how hard it is to get information on this particular one.