PDA

View Full Version : New guy who needed help!

kykart
10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Greetings BuggyMasters,

I’m a new member living in central Kentucky on 37 acres.

Three years ago, on my 60th birthday I bought a Roketa GK-6 kart from a dealer 250 miles away. It had all of the features I thought I wanted and it was a great price. I knew that there would be no support or service so I knew what I was getting into.

I have to say that I’ve been delighted, until recently not a single problem. I use my buggy for a variety of things ranging from tours of the land with visitors, to carrying my chainsaw into the woods to clear a downed tree. My mailbox is 200 yards away but often I find myself walking to the barn where the kart lives, the round trip is more than 400 yards, just so I can drive the kart to the mailbox. I’ve realized that the common bond among us the fun factor.

When I started to have problems with my buggy, I searched the internet and came across BuggyMasters. I joined in hopes of finding the solution to my problem. After reading hundreds of postings the answer wasn’t there, but I did find Tom Syc with SYC PowerSports. Tom redefines customer service. He has spent a great deal of time talking me through my problem. Along the way we improved the performance of my buggy, for my riding conditions.

I want to thank the people who make BuggyMasters happen, and a special thanks to Tom for all his help.

Bob

olderthan
10-25-2010, 09:29 PM
welcome to buggy masters

BuggyMaster
10-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Glad we could help. Feel free to ask away with any questions.

Katzinger
10-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Welcome to Buggy Masters! Its a great place to learn alot about what you ride.

joshstep1
10-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the site

suggsj12
10-27-2010, 05:41 PM
they helped me a lot to so welcome

EJ Mac
12-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Welcome aboard. There is a spring ride coming up at Turkey Bay March 26-27 would be a good way to meet up with a lot of buggy nuts.

kykart
12-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks EJ Mac, don't have a trailer so my riding is confined to the farm. Still digging out after the January 2009 ice storm. Getting more trails opened up slowly, should have about a mile by the end of winter.

Bob