PDA

View Full Version : Hello from north of Toronto Canada

Pogo
01-08-2011, 07:28 PM
I have been around this site for some time now. So it is about time I introduced myself. No questions. I have a new150 Carbide that I am positively crazy about. Every one that sees it or rides with me thinks it's great. It performs way better than I thought it would and when I am out with the ATV's they can't believe what it will go through. No mods on it yet other than bling.Winch ,lights,air horn,directional signals,push bar on the floor to make entery and exit a little easier.Ask Olderthan he knows about getting in and out. Will do mods on it when I decide what it is than I want or need. For now it is pretty good. But when I do,I will be asking for advice from everyone. The name Pogo came from many years ago when I rode bikes with a bunch of guys and you were considered a bandit. Not like now.For some reason they stuck that name on me ????? and has kind of hung around for a lot of years. My real name is Ernie Henn and the Henn part is for real. I live in Ontario Canada about a hour north of Toronto. I may be the senior member of the forum at 73.I know I beat Olderthan. Let me know if anyone is older. But don't let any of that fool you,cause I ain't gonna slow down till they scrape me off the floor.I want to thank everyone in the forham that have given me advice and help when I asked for it. Your A great bunch of people and that is all anyone can ask for. Later

metalstudman1
01-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Wow you got olderthan by almost 10 yrs!!!!

Pogo
01-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Ya he is just a young buck.But given enough time he will mellow.

olderthan
01-09-2011, 09:31 AM
probaly won't mellow just start smelling-

Pogo
01-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Naw, that happens when your on the floor. That's why they scrape you up. Mellow comes first.

Samual007
02-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Hello all,
i am new here and i am looking for good informtion about buggies!!!!