PDA

View Full Version : Hi from iceland

Gjorningur
02-12-2011, 05:01 PM
What can a say...

My name is Orn ingi .... but i,am ussually called Oddi ...
I live in iceland ...
i,am 24 years old ...
i,am a complete ..... hmmm dont have the word for it but i have a complete have to take everything a part in pieces syndrome if you know what i mean hehe:banghead:
And i recently started looking around for a buggy design ...

exscuse my english i know it,s not the best :D

metalstudman1
02-12-2011, 05:54 PM
We know exactly what you mean!!!!! Welcome. Are you going to build a buggy,mod an existing buggy or don't know just yet?What type of terrain will you be driving it on?

Gjorningur
02-12-2011, 06:17 PM
We know exactly what you mean!!!!! Welcome. Are you going to build a buggy,mod an existing buggy or don't know just yet?What type of terrain will you be driving it on?

hehe that,s good well iceland does have it all rocks,sand,snow and a lot of high ground places ....so i would say it hase to be a all terrain machine hehe ....but seriusley i dont know what i,am looking for yet (have been looking alot on the edge products thou) I like the Barracuda and the Piranaha even the sidewinder.... but theyr designs look a bit pricey....at least for a first build....
The only thing i know is it either has to be a 4wd with a good torque motor .... for the snow or a rear wheel drive with a large bike engine and a good travel suspension ....the land is covered in snow at least 7 months a year....sooo

i want to have the possibility of playing in the snow after i sold my bronco..