PDA

View Full Version : Hello

stuart
08-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Helllllurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my name is Stuart and im 20 years old , living in chatsworth Georgia and im a buggy fan even though I don't have one and I stumbled on this site. sooo thats it and have a nice day.

metalstudman1
08-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Welcome & hope your interest leads to getting one

stuart
08-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Welcome & hope your interest leads to getting one

I wish I could get one , right now I don't have enough money so that is going to have to wait because I'm helping pay the bills for my mom , dad and I only work 3 days a weak at cracker barrel , and plus i have college :/.

metalstudman1
08-09-2011, 06:34 PM
The "good son".

stuart
08-09-2011, 09:15 PM
The "good son".

yeppers.....Next weak I will hopefully have enough money to buy me a mini baja bike , when I saw these a few weaks ago I became addicted to videos , what modifications I can make and actually getting my hands on one. They have one at northern tool for 600 dollars and its a nice shade of yellow , and I was surprised it was a perfact size for me because I am like 6'2 I was so excited when I actually got to sit on one. it would be my first ever motorcylce ever... Do you own any dune buggies , dirt bkes , four wheelers etc?

metalstudman1
08-10-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm excited for you and can still remember the thrill of owning my first motorcycle.You can see our current/past toys by just clicking on my name and go to my album.Best of luck!