PDA

View Full Version : a couple of new videos from today ride

Rarerat
09-17-2011, 10:28 PM
My wife, two daughters & I all went riding this afternoon. It was a great time all 3 buggy ran flawlessly, although we did destroy a front wheel bearing on the Yerf. :(

The last time we all went out my 13 year daughter was trying to learn to do wheelies on my Pilot and she did a few nice ones but today she was off her game & having trouble. I forgot to take the camera last time but did a little filming today. My 6 year old daughter has been driving the Yerf quite a bit now but unfortunately she can't reach the pedals so I have to work the throttle and brakes, which is probably a good thing because when I say she has no fear I mean it. lol..

Enjoy...

I4hsjHTMK3g

qMzj7gJfgOM

P-a3IZ4539E

metalstudman1
09-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Great vids!! You have a very tall 6 year old!(excellent driving-no hands mom!) The wheelies were great, your daughter just doesn't have the mass you have to keep the thing up longer-Awesome family fun.I did see your wife in one of the pilots- does she showboat like the dad & daughter?!!!!

Rarerat
09-18-2011, 07:56 PM
Thanks, yeah she is pretty tall for her age but still cant reach the pedals. My wife does ride the Pilot but she hasn't done any wheelies as of yet. lol... My daughter did some really good wheelies last time out but just couldn't seem to get the timing down yesterday. It takes a while to figure it out as to not hit the gas to soon. She normally just rides the FL 350 Odyssey when we go but the clutching is different on it and wont stand up like the Pilot.

She and I did a few standing start drag races up the sand hill and she beat me 2 out of 3 races in the Odyssey, but then again I out weigh her by 150 pounds.:o These buggies are really a good time for the whole family, good clean fun. I can see another Pilot in the not so distant future. :D

BuggyMaster
09-19-2011, 03:16 PM
that's awesome! Nice vids! I have to admit I'm a little jealous of your riding places

Rarerat
09-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Thank you Rick, we are very blessed too have many great riding places here with in a half hour my home.:biggthumpup:

SYCARMS
09-20-2011, 02:55 AM
Great vids, I'm jealous as well.

TOM

Rarerat
09-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks Tom