PDA

View Full Version : hello,

buywinmotor
09-20-2011, 01:49 AM
hello all,

this is michael.
my friend in Au. interest with Buggy Quantum 7150 from American Sportworks.
he want to sales in Au. and NZ. but need to know the manufacture of this model, in china or in USA?

who can tell me this?
Otherwise, can you let me know one of VIN for buggy Quantum 7150?

thank you all.

Michael

SYCARMS
09-20-2011, 02:37 AM
The buggies are assembled in America by American Sportworks.

TOM

buywinmotor
09-20-2011, 03:05 AM
thank you very much Tom,

can you give me one VIN if possible?

thanks

Michael

joshstep1
09-20-2011, 07:19 AM
The buggies are assembled in America by American Sportworks.

TOM

ASW's are AMERICAN MADE?!?!

SYCARMS
09-20-2011, 08:39 AM
thank you very much Tom,

can you give me one VIN if possible?

thanks

Michael

Not sure why you need a VIN. You can contact American Sportworks via e-mail and they should be able to give you what you need for the 7150.

TOM

SYCARMS
09-20-2011, 08:58 AM
ASW's are AMERICAN MADE?!?!

I say assembled in America since all parts are purchased overseas sent here then assembled here in America. ASW has a plant in Indiana to build the buggies and one in Lousiana for the UTV.

TOM

buywinmotor
09-20-2011, 09:52 AM
thanks TOM.

beacause my friend in Au. tell me that he find one similar ,but was made in China.he think 7150 was also made in China , if so ,he want to find this factory and import from them directly. but not sure, he said if can get one VIN from USA, this can help a lot. one factory just have one VIN code at all.

if VIN can works , he then no need to attend carton fair in Oct.

thats all.

Michael

SYCARMS
09-20-2011, 12:57 PM
These buggy's are actually marked with serial #'s and not vin #'s. The difference is that a Vin tells the history of the product such as year made, factory, engine type ect.. A serial number is a randomly picked number to identify that buggy so that only the factory or distributor knows if this is their buggy from a list of numbers they retain. I had a customer who has what looks to be a Roketa. When I called Roketa with the serial number all they could tell me is that it was not their serial number and could tell me no more since there are probably 30 factories making what looks to be the same buggy. I do know that American Sport works has exclusive rights to their design. I would contact ASW via e-mail by going to their web site as to the purchase of their buggies.
TOM