PDA

View Full Version : For the children!

holtman
01-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Hello from SE Kansas! I'm a dad of 4 kids who scrimped and saved over the past year to buy a go-kart (using a general term here). Well, we found a used 2007 Yerf dog spiderbox not too far from here. While the kids will enjoy riding it a great deal, I think it will be a good opportunity for them and me to learn how to fix things.

So, in my initial post, I'm looking for any good resources on learning that sort of thing. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to small engines (or large ones for that matter), but I'm willing to learn and can learn pretty quickly.

x-bird
01-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Welcome aboard! Type "yerf" in the forums search box and you'll have a day or two's worth of reading material covering everything from general repairs/tuning/troubleshooting to modifications and upgrades. Have fun.

metalstudman1
01-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Welcome

drillpvt
01-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Welcome Holtman ! Im new here also but found everyone to be very helpful !
I have 4 kids from 24 to 9 years old and have found that Carts and Buggies a very bounding experience between them and I , and each other also. Clean family fun ! Well clean only if it has not rain ! LOL

drillpvt
01-23-2012, 05:16 PM
They also have a great buggy review here ! I have found most of the reviews here spot on . So in choosing or general info on what you mite want go there.

AceFab
01-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Welcome! You should be able to get your questions answered here, lots of helpful folks here.