PDA

View Full Version : custom go kart with snowmobile engine ideas/stereo in go kart

chris_1
02-09-2012, 06:58 PM
My friend and I have been thinking about making one. have been doing some brainstorming and want to see what other ppl have done so if you could post pics thatd be great. Also, has anyone put a stereo system in their go cart? im thinking a cd player from a car, small amp and sub and a couple of speakers. whats the easiest way to power it? (keeping the battery from draining)

metalstudman1
02-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Welcome - Are you the DJ at a buggy tailgating party? IMO a stereo on/in a buggy is detrimental to the buggy more than an asset to the driver!- you should/need to be listening to the vehical sounds to know when it's functioning correctly and if something is failing before you're stranded or having an accident.(there's my rant on that issue!!!) If you'll READ the Frankenbuggy section of this forum there are many modified karts/buggies & pic's to give you an idea if your dreams are feasible. Posting pic's of several other projects that are already posted on other threads doesn't make sense- (there's my next rant!!!)