PDA

View Full Version : Trouble posting threads?

mancoman
04-15-2012, 10:30 AM
I posted a response thread last night and again today and hit submit and it comes up as saying I'm not logged on but at the same time in the right corner saying Logged in as mancoman???????????:dunno: mancoman

xlint89
04-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Unless you click the "remember me" icon, it doesn't take long for you to be logged out. I've written long winded posts and been logged out before while typing.

Usually all you need to do is click on the go adavanced tab at the bottom, sign in and you can post your response.

mancoman
04-16-2012, 10:10 AM
xlint89 Thank You for the advice and help.If I press m my mancoman name auto comes up but I still have to put in my password each time I visit even after checking the remember me...is this normal? mancoman

xlint89
04-17-2012, 12:09 AM
That I do not know?

Bump for someone that might......

x-bird
04-17-2012, 05:57 AM
Sounds like it's your internet security settings or your anti-virus/malware program. IIRC, you may want to have 3rd party cookies enabled. If your hesitant about changing settings to allow such, put the site's URL in the exceptions list.

mancoman
04-17-2012, 11:08 AM
We have Norton antivirus on both desktop and lap pc's.Could that be it?I'm a big computer dummy!!!:confused: mancoman