PDA

View Full Version : another nc buggynut

ckau
12-20-2009, 09:35 PM
hello from central n.c. Jeez, you guys will let anybody in here:laughing: Just now discovered this site. I have been involed in offroad sports for longer than I care to admit. Been strongly involed in the china buggy scene ever since I bought a yerf 3206 from a Sam's club in 04" on a impulse. thought it would be a fun toy to mess with. Little did i know what would become out of this whim. It has developed into a fulltime passion. Over the years, I have had the pleasure and honor of getting to know some really great people associated with this sport. A few of them are members on this forum. We have a small group in nc that gets together regularly for buggy stuff. we have our own fab shop, a private trail system and a 1/10 mile banked dirt oval on the property. we maintain a small fleet of buggies and other assorted dirt toys. We consume more time than we should in R&D trying to improve the buggies and constantly trying new stuff that will help out run each other. I hope I can contribute a little something to the mix from time to time.

BuggyMaster
12-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Where are you at in central NC?

ckau
12-21-2009, 06:01 AM
chapel hill

EJ Mac
01-04-2010, 06:54 PM
ckau glad to see you here as well.