PDA

View Full Version : Hello from north of Tulsa Ok

EJ Mac
01-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Just wanted to jump in and say hello. My name is James and I have been into the buggy seen since August of 2009 and have learned alot about them on another forum and am excited to find another forum dedicated to this great sport. Currently we have owned 7 buggies and have 3 at the moment. Me and my 13 year old son and 7 year old daughter enjoy riding the tar out of them, as well as doing all the wrenching on them. We have 5 acres to ride on as well as about 3 fairly local riding prospects we will be checking into if Winter ever releases its death grip on us here in Oklahoma. My sons buggy will not be receiving many mods as it is plenty quick for him, so I'll be limiting it to a UNI, jets, Exhaust, Shocks, and tires. Mine however will hopefully be extremely modded in time for the St. Joes bash. I look forward to learning even more about the buggy world and helping out where I can.

Krusekontrol
01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
EJ I didn't see your name on the list, maybe I'm just old and blind. what site do you have? I'm on 115 and 116. I waited to long so I missed getting a spot on the bottom half. I'll be on top of the Oddy boys.

BuggyMaster
01-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Glad to have you EJ. Don't feel bad, even here in NC it is ridiculously cold out!

EJ Mac
01-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Vinny I actually do not have a camp site as the wifee has some conditions that keep her from roughing it so we will most likely be moteling it. I am not quite sure what days we will be there although at the moment I'm hoping for Weds-Sun if at all possible. Look forward to meeting all the Buggynuts and having a blast.

EJ Mac
01-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Glad to have you EJ. Don't feel bad, even here in NC it is ridiculously cold out!
Yeah old hag winter seems to have a death grip on a great deal of the USA at the moment I say She take her weather to he77 where it may actually be welcomed.

Krusekontrol
01-03-2010, 07:47 PM
My wife is also staying at a hotel. I almost had her on a site but she wants the hotel.

EJ Mac
01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
My wife is also staying at a hotel. I almost had her on a site but she wants the hotel.
Can't wait to meet you and see those mean machines of yours in action.