PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with dealers

Rohan26
04-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Hi guys, I need a favor to ask someone near a dune buggy or off road go-kart dealer. I live in South-Africa, Cape Town and urgently looking to import a few karts, but due to lack of service from go-karts U.S.A. I really don’t want to purchase any karts from them. Problem is I want the roketa gk-44 kart or similar design.
If any one can supply info on dealerships in the U.S.A. or maybe supply contact nr, I’ll pay 10% on cost price for every kart that I bring into South-Africa, if you have been helpfull, my e-mail is Rohan.geldenhuys@gmail.com
Oh and another thing, i need only the rolling chassis, will pay up to $1,600.00 for rolling chassis in good condition.

KID4LIFE
04-12-2010, 07:23 PM
sorry but i ain't touching that one.......

Krusekontrol
04-12-2010, 08:00 PM
If you are serious about setting up a dealership in your country drop me an email and maybe I can put you intouch with some manufactures that can help you.

You will need to have all you corporate papers in order and funds must be paid upfront for the first few orders.

a credit account can be setup after you recieve a few shipments.

I can also help you with custom design frames but they also must be paid upfront.

Rohan26
04-13-2010, 01:06 PM
krusekontrol-i only need to supply an adventure company with 36 units with in the next 4 months, if you can help me with a dealer or simular designs as the roketa gk-44, would be much appreciated. i will only deposit funds once i recieved invoice nr, and i want to buy samples first

Rohan26
04-13-2010, 04:15 PM
kid4life-can you send a few pics or links of your buggie, and prices involved. what problems does the roketa have? other than its made in China, and what make and models does the U.S.A. produce.

alsdaboss
04-13-2010, 05:25 PM
PHISHING SCAM!!!! the way it works is they get you to agree to purchase and ship products, could be anything they think they can sell, and they send you a check to cover the purchase, plus your percentage, you deposit it, and you write a check to the seller, but they send a bad/fake check, and you are boned. they get the product for free, and since they are in a different country, you will have no recourse. i see no reason why a legit retailer would resort to such a shady measure when karts-r-us is not the only shop on the web. i am sure that there are a large group of retailers ready to ship units to you, after they get paid first, of course.

Rohan26
04-14-2010, 02:02 AM
Alsdaboss-I'm not asking for money or cheques, only for people to direct me to the right dealers and best designs, i'll personally will deposit funds and do the purchasing of karts from dealers, been in the importing business for 6 years now, and i know rather safe than sorry, even if YOU can direct me to dealers in the U.S.A, i do not trust gogartsusa, and the other designs i found i did'nt like, can you supply me info and not money?

Krusekontrol
04-14-2010, 06:02 PM
PHISHING SCAM!!!! the way it works is they get you to agree to purchase and ship products, could be anything they think they can sell, and they send you a check to cover the purchase, plus your percentage, you deposit it, and you write a check to the seller, but they send a bad/fake check, and you are boned. they get the product for free, and since they are in a different country, you will have no recourse. i see no reason why a legit retailer would resort to such a shady measure when karts-r-us is not the only shop on the web. i am sure that there are a large group of retailers ready to ship units to you, after they get paid first, of course.

I'm well aware of just about every scam ever tried on the web.

KID4LIFE
04-14-2010, 06:18 PM
rohan,
why are you asking US for this information. you can go to the manufacturers web site just as easily as we do. they all have contact info if you need it.

olderthan
04-14-2010, 07:29 PM
amen
olderthan

Rohan26
04-15-2010, 12:50 PM
i have been browsing around on some manufacturers, but what i know about these buggies is not much, thats why i'm asking for links or anything that can help me, most of my products that i had brought into S.A. is from the U.S so al my permits and licenses are intacked, but i need info on U.S.A buggie products, best designs, customer services and manufacturers names. most of you have buggies thats why i'm asking, we have Renli in S.A. but expensive as hell, and i need 36 units for www.aaax.co.za. so al i'm asking is for info.