PDA

View Full Version : Another new Carbide

Pogo
06-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I told you people I would let you know how my first ride went. AWSOME. We had a ton of rain up here the last couple days so the trails were really wet and lots of mud holes. I was by myself and a little cautious. But you get into situations and the only thing you can do is keep going. Well I went through mud and bog holes that I didn't think any thing would go through. No problem. I don't know were the thing gets it's traction but it is way better than I ever thought it would be. Never even got close to full throttle. If it started to bug down just give it a bit more power and it walked right through it. There were a couple reall big and long holes I backed away from. I was way back in the bush with no winch and nobody with me so I thought better leave well enough alone. But I will go back to them. Water and mud came into the cab and I got totally soaked. Totally impressed. Steering radius seems ok so far. I don't know how the Carbide compares to other makes but I am totally impressed with my Carbide. I will keep in touch from time to time. Thanks all for there advice and sujestions.

olderthan
06-04-2010, 02:43 PM
you are always better to ride with buddies

Pogo
06-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the advice for sure and your right. But when you finish checking it out and nobody is around, your chomping at the bit, and it's your first ride,what do you do???? Yea. GO GO GO

olderthan
06-04-2010, 09:02 PM
yes i do the same after mods
i have always been lucky
except 1 time on a change out on a carb
that didn't work

EJ Mac
06-05-2010, 01:12 AM
Congrats on the new ride.