PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wa

Dom
07-01-2010, 10:59 AM
What started out as a birthday present for my son is now becomming an obession for me. I purchased this cart below, I believe it to be a yerf dog but can not find out the exact model. I have been reading the forums fiercely trying to obsorb as much information as possible. I can tell this is going to be an ongoing search for biggger, better and fun...er karts :)

metalstudman1
07-01-2010, 01:18 PM
It is a yerfdog-I can't find that model # either as I own one also.

Rarerat
07-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Dom,
I started out the same way with a used Yerf dog as a Christmas gift for my 11 year old daughter. Now I cant keep my hands off her buggy trying to improve it any way I can and have since bought 2 Honda FL350R Odysseys for myself. When will the madness stop?? :lol:

Welcome to the crew..

Dom
07-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Thank you! I dont see an end in site. I am not sure what it is, but, it is highly addicting.

ckau
07-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Thank you! I dont see an end in site. I am not sure what it is, but, it is highly addicting.

The subject of addiction has been brought up before. This test was formulated to determine the extent of your problem.

Signs you might be a buggy addict....

Are you ever out driving somewhere and pass a field or a nice wooded area and think that would be a cool place to ride the buggy.
For the first time in as many years, are you hoping for ice and snow, knowing how much of a pain it is, just so you can try the buggy?
When you get home from work, do you stop in the garage to check out the buggy BEFORE you go inside to greet the family?
When the better half says she wants to go to wall mart, do you spend your time wondering around the automotive section looking for something you MIGHT need for the buggy/
When you go on a field trip in the country with the family, have you ever thought – I shoulda brought the buggy
Do your and the dog’s ears perk up when you hear the UPS truck
How old where you the last time you thought mud was cool?
Have you ever sat in the buggy and made stupid VAROOOOM sounds with you mouth?
Have you ever been on a buggy ride and thought about the Baja 1,000?
When was the last time you got suckered in to a double dare - HEY ya’ll watch this!!!!!!!
Have you ever played hooky from work, just to ride the buggy?
Have you ever come home from work and had the better half meet you at the door? She nibbles your ear, then whispers “tie me up and you can do anything you want”
So you tie her up and head for the garage to tinker on the buggy!

My name is Charlie and I am a buggy addict :eek:

olderthan
07-01-2010, 05:39 PM
welcome to the group

metalstudman1
07-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Dang Ckau-The truth hurts- All this time I thought I was just interested in kid's toys now that I'm old enough to understand how they work!!!!! My wife agreed with the last statement!!!