PDA

View Full Version : I am back

Pogo
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Well I thought I would show a few of the things I have done to my buggy since I bought it. I think you can see in one of the pictures that I raised the seat about 2 inches.( just a bit more leg room) I also bolted a piece of square stock on the floor to use as a step to make it a little easyier to get in and out. Then I bolted a winch on. The controlls are in a good spot because you can stay out of the buggy to run the winch and that way you don't have to pull your own wieght. The next thing I want to do is to move the back of the seat forward so it doen't lean back so much. Then I can mod the seat slider and be able to move the seat back about an inch or so more. Again more leg room. I think these are called creature comforts. The buggy is just now broken in so I have to change the oil and clean the crankcase filter. Must pull the plug and look at it. That scares me!!!! Oh yea I had it doing 43 plus MPH on the flat. I know, the speedo may be way off, but it really looks good when you look down and see those numbers. Besides who knows maybe my speedo is reading slow. Will let you know how the seat works out. Haven't figured a way to bend that seat tubeing yet. Thought maybe cut what I want out and bend some solid bar to the shape I want then shove it inside the tube and weld it. I am open to any ideas.

BuggyMaster
07-08-2010, 12:25 AM
You've been busy! Nice job!

bige
07-08-2010, 08:49 AM
looks good