PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania rider with land...

GroovieGargoyle
07-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Hello all. For those here who havn't met me on other forums My handle is GroovieGargoyle, (Larry). I run the central to western NY and PA buggy group called B.O.G. NorthEast, (Buggy Owners Group NE). We are working with MBRA and others to improve our hobby and sports.
... I have 10acres here. We ride here with a track which is near 1 mile in length total. We hold some competitive driving but no wheel-to-wheel yet, We are making a mud bog and more. I may post elsewhere about more specifics. You are all welcome to inquire.
***:swordfight:
We are going to hold a buggy meet here July 17 and 18. If anyone who would like to come but July 24 or 25 is more to your liking we would like to hear from you as we will open both weekends due to such short notice here this time. krusekontrol and some others know me and TeamHog from BuggyNews has been here before.
...We look forward to hearing from you all and anyone in central to western PA or NY looking to join a club our present membership is free. Contact me here for more info if needed or any questions on our meets. I hope to collaborate a formal posting for meets soon. I've added poll for which weekend you may like to attend, THANK YOU ALL!!!
****:hooaray:

BuggyMaster
07-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Always good to have more places to ride! Welcome.

GroovieGargoyle
07-13-2010, 11:52 PM
TNX a ton! Glad to meet more "like minded" poeple, :D

mancofunkart
07-14-2010, 02:30 PM
how far are you from chester county?

GroovieGargoyle
07-15-2010, 12:03 PM
I added u to my friends. Nice to meet another PA rider.
...I did a check on yahoo maps and it looks like they put the center of West Chester about 240 miles from here.

Krusekontrol
07-15-2010, 05:42 PM
hey mancofunkart, do you think you can make any of the small buggy bashs we're going to have. All dates are open. Check out this thread, http://buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

joshstep1
07-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Why is everyone in PA?

mancofunkart
07-16-2010, 10:37 AM
thats really far its ashame theres no tristate riding clubs like pa,de,nj.:banghead:

GroovieGargoyle
07-16-2010, 05:18 PM
They are out there and more on the way. Sorry clubs are difficult to find right now but hopefully the efforts of people like the ones on these forums will grow our hobby and sports to new levels very soon.
Don't give up hope, lol...
I posted further here:
http://buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909
Keep active guys it's the best way for us to grow...:hooaray: