BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Road 2 recovery (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5076)

bear 07-26-2014 08:42 AM

Road 2 recovery

Hey guy's, it's me again! sorry that I've not been on here more lately, but there's been a lot of changes here. First of I'm no longer a part of a husband & wife team, and those of you that have been thru this know how much of your time that can take! Still going thru all the motions of seperating out our stuff and getting it over to her new place. The good news is that I got to keep all the "big" items from our years together i.e. house,cars,pension,etc. She didn't want to mess with any of it since she is drawing full disability, finally!, and she got her money so if she took any of that stuff SSI would take benefits form her! I'm just a few weeks away from sending my daughter off to BGSU to start her "College" years, then I'll have this big -ss place all to my self! Second of all the company has had me traveling my butt off since the start of this season, and it doesn't look like it gonna stop anytime soon! All of this has lead me to have zero time for my buggy's here lately, and I haven't even been out the first time yet this year!!! But I'm looking ahead to hopefully a very busy Fall riding season, we shall see!!!:dunno:

wildbob 07-26-2014 09:19 AM

Best of luck to you bear!!

JERSEYDEVIL 07-26-2014 10:26 AM

:evil:
sorry to hear about the" big D", bear.......or maybe not, your call there.
anyhoo , chin up and good luck to you and your daughter's 1st year.

zman007007 07-26-2014 11:31 AM

we are here for you Bear if you need anyone to speak to. I"m sure I speak for lots of people on here.

xlint89 07-26-2014 04:25 PM

If it was a welcomed thing, CONGRATS!!!!

If not, sorry to hear that.

Anywho let me know when you're ready for the "strip club" phase to begin.... ;)

JERSEYDEVIL 07-26-2014 09:51 PM

:evil:
I'm ready!

ckau 07-27-2014 08:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nothing's better than a stripper to clear the head, put a new perspective on life and clean out the wallet!

2SlickNick 07-28-2014 12:36 AM

Hope all works out for you Bear!
Also I wouldn't mind riding buggies with strippers.
My wife might though Lol.
Plenty of ears and shoulders for you here.

bear 08-10-2014 08:27 AM

Aaaahhhh!

Thanks for all the support my fellow bugsters! The seperation was a mutual agreement that we had run our course together, and wanted different things in the years to come, so we aren't spitting venon at each other per say. Now for the really good news! my daughter, her boyfriend, & myself FINALLY got to take the buggy's out riding yesterday for the first time this year! We went over to Haspin Acres, In. and boy did we have a day! a couple of minor "stupid" gliches, i.e. battery cable coming apart from connector, and 17mm nut on external reverse gear box backing out, but nothing to hinder the total fun we had! It was my daughter boyfriends first time ever "off roading", and by the smile on his face, I think he enjoyed it! It was the first "shakedown" run on the buggy's since the "winter upgrades" and I'm quit pleased with my return on investment! the red buggy in particular was a "BEAST" on the trails! it is very noticably faster than before with more pure "grunt torque" I was climbing everything, but the most rutted & rooted climbs, I even climbed the second steepest longest hill climb there!!! and I haven't even messed with the CVT yet! but it's next, I want to take a crack at the DEVILS BACKBONE"!!! boohaha! :laugh2:

BuggyMaster 08-10-2014 12:35 PM

Sucks man. One thing I have learned over my years is women are flat out crazy. I am regularly amazed at their ability to function on a daily basis with the way they think....if you can call it thinking.

Go meet up with some fluzy some where and get it out of your system and enjoy your freedom.

bear 08-11-2014 04:51 AM

Thanx "Bman" already enjoying the freedom, and you'd be amazed how many "ladies" come out of the woodworks, when they find out your other half is no longer in the picture!!! I'm having a great time redoing the interior of "my" house!

bear 08-16-2014 07:59 AM

Just a footnote on our first outting this year. I said that I had a 17mm nut back out on the reverse gearbox well it screwed up the threads just enough to where I can't get a new nut on it! but on the positive side it gives me a reason to go buy a new metric tap & die kit!!! That is when I can afford it, just forked out a small fortune on my daughters new books for her first semester of college!!! lol