BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Happy thanksgiving!!!! (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5208)

bear 11-27-2014 08:36 AM

Happy thanksgiving!!!!

Yep, I'm still hear, and I'm still a "buggy nut"!!! :drive:

jmansracerocket 11-27-2014 09:42 AM

bear where have u been!!!! happy thanksgiving to all

x-bird 11-27-2014 10:14 AM

Happy Turkey Day everyone, keep it safe!

zman007007 11-27-2014 11:19 AM

happy Thanksgiving to all

Masteryota 11-27-2014 07:48 PM

Happy Turkey Day*BURP*!!

bear 11-28-2014 07:02 AM

thanks to every one, I'm still bustin' my -ss, getting this "new" career off the ground! I'm on the go literally all the time now! so for now the buggys just set in silence and wait!!!

ckau 11-28-2014 09:20 AM

Wishing all my fellow Buggynews members a happy thanksgiving. Personally, I feel Thanksgiving is the best holiday we have. No other time during the year do we celebrate family unity. , A day designed to rekindle love and appreciation for family and friends.
With our children, their own family's and other assorted relatives and friends, our home is transformed into a 3 ring circus . At one point the head count was at 40.
As I stroll through the house there are four TV's blaring at various locations with either a video game, cartoons, or the sports game of the hour.
A child's Squabble erupts over who get's to hold the remote.
There's a lengthy debate over the present state of the NFL, the preferred choice of deer stands.
I have to be careful where I walk, there's escaped babies loose on the floors!.
The kitchen is a mixed bag of every age and gender waiting for morsels to hit the floor only to get snatched up, reminiscent of a herd of starving vultures.
Will somebody please... get those damn dogs out of the kitchen? Who left the back door open?
My oldest son in law carries a fork and spoon in his shirt pocket. He feels this gives him an edge over the competition.
The tv remote squabble has progressed into the kitchen! A mother has to settle this horrendous breech of fair play with diplomacy." Don't make me take you outside!"
A outburst of groans and moans. "Who farted"!!!
As quickly as this mass of organized chaos materialized, it was gone! The day is over. The house is totally destroyed and eerily quiet.
There's of what appears to be mashed potatoes on the floor under the dining room table. Now you can let the dogs in. They'll get it up pronto.
My wife is complaining about how stressful and exhausting the day was but in her heart she wouldn't have it any other way.
I strip to my drawers, put on my favorite robe and fuzzy bunny slippers.
I can't find the remote!
Pass some gas, Yep! that was me in the kitchen! HA.
Settle in and reflect... I do enjoy this day.

zman007007 11-28-2014 04:35 PM

sounds like a great time but you should have said every time we give that dog mashed potatoes he gets gas. lol

ckau 11-29-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zman007007 (Post 44025)
sounds like a great time but you should have said every time we give that dog mashed potatoes he gets gas. lol

Yea, that would be a hoot! but I didn't design this script. I merely transcribed observations that occurred through the course of our traditional thanksgiving day. I figure this same sort of scenario occurred in a million homes across the south and most could associate these moments with some of their own..

SYCARMS 11-30-2014 07:55 AM

Great description, sounds like the normal Family. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and most important hope all had much to be thankful for.