View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Lurker

Default New Member Here, What's up from NC!!

What's going on ya'll. I am kinda new to buggies but not new to offroading. I have been riding/workingon quads for some time now. I did although used to have a helix that I really enjoyed alot, regretted getting rid of it. I just purchased a Hammerhead 150 buggy and am picking it up tomm. It's used but really barely. It's totally stock and nothing I ever do/get stays stock for long.

I am kinda mechanically inclined but will need lots of help during my build on my HH. It is not for my kid or grandkids (not that old yet), it's for me, so I am going to need to build her up. Money just wasn't there to do a 250cc or bigger so I am going to have to slowly build up this 150cc. From the research I have done I think I have choosen a pretty decent buggy.

I will put pictures up as soon as I get em. Picking it up tomm or wed.

I ride in Goldsboro,NC alot at a ATV park called Busco Beach. Usually I am handlebar deep in the mud pits on my mud beast can-am but I'm telling ya this area is unreal for trail riding on buggies. If anyone on here is living by me or wants to take an insane buggy trek, let me know, I'm a great host. Anyway, hope my first post isn't scaring anyone. Usually my posts won't be this long, lol. But hopefully I get to know a few of you and ride with even more of ya!!