Old 04-19-2011, 08:40 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
Kool video's ,
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
How did the one turn over so easily by just running up on the embankment?

That is a good question. I looked away for a few seconds and the next thing I see is him on his lid. The driver of the Pilot was from Florida and I only met him about an hour earlier that day. He and 2 other guys from Florida flew down to meet up with a Dan from Colorado that owned all 4 of the Pilots they were riding.

In this pic, the far right Long Travel Pilot belongs to my good friend Steve, and the one with the flag next to it is mine. The other 4 Pilots in the pic were Dan's, the guy from Colorado and he and his friends were all on vacation just traveling across the southwest looking for fun places to ride. I think the guy hat rolled the Pilot in front of me was extremely new to buggys, because honestly he was barely moving and I still cant believe he flipped it. Unfortunately later that day, the one with the bent White front bumper in the middle of the other 2 long travels blew a motor about 5 miles down in the canyon and had to be towed out. if I had been thinking that day, I would have offered to trade him my good running FL350 Odyssey for the broken Pilot, since they were so far from home and needed an extra machine. There is a pretty big price difference between Odysseys and Pilots and I have really been wanting to add another pilot to my fleet.