View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:18 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
Incredible machines,amazing to see thay many pilots together. Has your daughter graduated to the 350 Ody yet?
Yes, she rides it when we all go out as a family. My youngest daughter & I usually ride the Yerf and my wife rides the Pilot. I keep telling my oldest daughter I'd like to sell the 350 Ody and replace it with another Pilot, but she claims she prefers the Ody to the Pilot, but I really I think she is just scared of the Pilot.

She has ridden my Pilot a couple times and since it has an aftermarket rack & Pinion on it, it takes a bit more muscle to turn it over just the stock Tie Rod set up, so I think that might also be another reason she claims she doesn't like it. But Honestly in my heart, I know that even though the Pilot is faster, it is a much safer machine over the Ody because it handles so much better, & is much more forgiving when that something unexpected happens.

Eventually, if my daughters stay interested in the buggy's I would like to pick up 3 more Pilots so the whole family will have one, but since my youngest is only 6 it will be a while.