Thread: yerf 32006
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Lite Contributor

Default yerf 3206

hey guys,

thanks to all you guys with all the tips. i got my solenoid
in installed it and cart still did not start..i found a wiring diagram online which after an hour of frustration i told my self ok new solenoid and still i can't start this thing with the button... seems the previous owner tried to get all smart and rewire some of the cart to kinda hot wire it.... seems they started it some unknown way then to shut it off they put a shut off on the gas line which i am thinking that this was the only way they could shut the cart off seeing how the buttons didn't work..so i followed the wires to the switchs and to the solenoid and also to the cdi of course they butched the hell out of the wires i cleaned them up as best as i could .. also towards the end seems they had all the wires on the switchs also all backwards and criss crossed...luckly for me with a little patience and a few good guys on this forum we guy kept my hopes up...
SHE IS NOW RUNNING AND SHE STARTS WITH THE BUTTON AND SHUTS OFF WITH THE BUTTON, I DO HAVE TO SAY I AM VERY HAPPY THAT I CAN SIT DOWN IN IT AND START IT FROM BEING SITTING DOWN.as all you remember i had bypassed the seat safty switch.. well that concerned me because at first when i started the kart up it would rev high them it would bog down to normal rev.. i hav to also install a seperate switch so that my kids can not start it up with out me around as u all know these can be dangerous....sorry to bore you all, but i appretiate all of your time and help...building my trialer now so i can get these bad boys out on the trails .. if anyone wants to see pics of go karts and trailer as i go let me know i will start putting the progress up...later guys thans again so so much for all the tips.......