View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:17 AM
Lite Contributor

Default exhaust

I know the exhaust is ok , first reason was that the exhaust broke all the way off at the flange while riding it a while back , I had to run it home with no exhaust for about a mile and it still did it , had my buddy heli-arc it back together and ordered a new exhaust , put the welded one back on till the new one came in , then installed the new exhaust and it still did it , I probally should have left the welded one on as it is probally a lot stronger than the OEM part as when he welded it he put three little triangle gusits from the flange to the pipe -------------I am thinking the stator also as it is about the only part I have yet to mess with ---------------I have not got to mess with the cart now for a while as we had a storm two weekends ago and last weekend I started another project for work that is going to tie me up for a few weekends ----------the no limit CDI came in and is sitting on the desk here but I have not tried it yet , really don't think this is going to make a difference ------------ whats really crazy about this problem is it runs so good till you hit the 5/8's max rpm mark , low speed power is there , idles and starts like a clock , I'd like to hook up some kind of tack to see what rpm's it falls out at