View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:08 AM
Lite Contributor

It did it to me again , but I was ready this time , copied the post before hitting post button so when it was lost I logged in and pasted it back , I think the post get lost from timing out ------------------------ like I said we don't have any hills , I see it says elevation 534 ft on your resume , Metalstudman, my house slab is 12.5 and we ride at about 5 ft above sea level , the highest hill we have is the leeves and you can't take motorized vehicles on them --------the 200 sounds right as I don't want a lot of weight and floatation is important , a clutched machine with mulitple gears may be nice but I think the automatic with gears would work just fine and be a lot easier to controll -----dependabillity is my main concern as we go pretty far from the house and if you break down it is a bad tow back as the trails are narrow , lots of turns and trees and at times lots of water , the dirt we have here on the Northshore of Lake Ponchartrain is like a reddish clay , hard as a rock when dry but as soon as it gets wet it is as slippery as you could imagine , and it holds water , it takes a long time for all the puddles to dry up on the trails ----------- we are just coming off a cold spell week and it has been dry , the temps are suppose to be 70 Sat and 80 Sun , with 60 % rain for Mon and Tues so I better get out there and do some riding this weekend as next weekend it is going to be wet for sure