View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Heavy Contributor

Thanks, that's what I was thinking, maybe a bad connection... the plugs on my buggy are starting to crack up. When I bought the buggy it was not in bad shape as far as rust, it had very very little, but the wiring harness was deteriorating. The guy threw in an extra engine that had a wiring harness in it that was much better so I'm slowly changing out the plugs, it's just a tedious process.

I guess I'll go through every thing one by one to see if I can find the problem.

ohh, and shootistpd27

I was having the same problem you are with my steering so I put on some bigger off road tires and things got a ton better, but still not the best. It's also got something to do with the uneven A arm setup, something about it is just not right. I plan on switching to an even setup later in the spring, and sending in my bottom A arms to bdx to be re welded with the new tabs. I would do it myself but I don't trust my welding for something that important, I'm a newb when it comes to welding.

I upgraded the shocks on the front of mine to the surplus center ones (no longer in stock) and it was also a huge improvement. The bad thing about that is with the uneven A arms you have to flip the bottom ones to fit longer shocks (mine are 12.75").

Last edited by T3beatz; 01-27-2012 at 03:27 PM.