Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Lite Contributor

Default I give up

Ok I cant make this stupid Yerf dog 6.5 tec run worth a crap . I had the carb rebuilt. Put it on and finaly got it started. It ran for a minute then shut off all at once.I tried to crank it back and it had locked up.. I messed with it for a while,took out spark plug and sprayed wd 40 in it to see if i could get it freed up. It came loose so I started it back up and noticed gas flowing out of the carb. took the bowl off and the flote was stuck. put it back together and started it up again. same thing flote stuck again. I have no idea why it locked up the first time. trying to decide if I should buy a new carb or a new motor? Could someone tell me what to get from harber fraight if I decide to go that route. Model number or something. i dont want to get the wronge one. Also what would i need to go with it? Anything special, I want to make sure if i buy it I have everything that i need to make it work. Any help would be great. I was hoping to have this thing running for my son by now but no such luck .
Thanks again
terry