View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Heavy Contributor

honestly $1000 bucks is a bit much, especially for a buggy that is not made anymore, and who's company went up in flames (literally)... what year is it? you can find a good 150cc buggy for around $600-700 bucks if you look hard enough.

I got my yerf dog spiderbox, a spare swing-arm with a gy6 engine mounted in it, 4 extra tires and rims and a front end from some old buggy and other various parts all for $350.00 from craigslist. My brother paid $300 for his with a spare engine (the guy says it runs but smokes).

I browse around on craigslist all the time and run across overpriced buggies. This is one in particular that I just want to email the seller and tell him he needs to go down in price or it will never sell (but he may find someone dumb enough to pay). http://stlouis.craigslist.org/for/2843093904.html this thing was like 1800.00 new, its old, and they don't make it anymore (but you can still get parts for it).

all I can say is, what ever you buy, just make sure you can get parts for it, or you have some kind of welding skillz. If the engine is a GY6 you should be fine in that area, because parts are all over the place for those. All I can say is personal value and true value are two different things don't let someone get the best of you because what they think the buggy is worth.

Last edited by T3beatz; 02-14-2012 at 12:18 PM.