View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
I think the Banshee rears are 108mm- close enough to drill/slot the holes. I doubt the front hub will fit the spindle shaft of the Yerf- You might be able to get bearings that will fit.
$200. is really high for what you have pictured here + freight. Isn't there any local sales there?
I just bought 4 rear (9")2 clear aluminum & 2 black aluminum, 2 fronts-(10")black aluminum & 1 front wheel clear aluminum without a tire with good tires just like the ones shown (Yamaha) for $100. locally.
Actually those ones are post in the local on line classifieds, this classifieds are well known here. My chances to find a deal on used wheels and tires are good. Unfortunately most of the people here prefer banshees and blasters, that's why most of the parts in the classifieds come from those models. $100 for all of that sounds a good deal.

I liked the wheels in the 250cc, in 0:45 is a closer look to the wheels, I need to do some research to know if is posible and if so how. In 5:22 makes me wonders if is the tires, or the terrain, or too much tire pressure, or the driver??? Hmn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
Any idea of how "inflated" your shipping costs are compared to mainland? BMI has the brand new mounted 22s with no hubs in the rims for 50 each. don't know if a dirt/rock trail knobby is what you'd really want vs a tractor style chevron tread.
The freight prices are really high with fed ex or ups. The only way to have a decent freight price is using USPS priority service, is a standar price and PR included in the local zone service for the same price like the mainland. But this service has his limitations in size and weight.

Well I preffer something with good traction for mud terrains. I was watching this vid and is kind of close to my wife parents. I don't know those guys, but the vid is a good example of what kind of terrain I'm taking about. In 2:35 u can see the diference and was tires, in 5:30 min I can see the tires and 5:35 I was convince.

PS. after 12+ mins watching the vid with that background music I end up with a headache. LOL.

Last edited by aquileus; 02-15-2012 at 02:22 PM.