View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Heavy Contributor

Same here, I just took the front wheel off and road back with my bro and got the tire aired up, good thing I was on our trails and not a huge atv park. Mine was a soft flip so nothing got messed up, just had a little mud and sand on the bars.

Looks like your going through all the same stuff I am. I did the same thing with a stump while riding with my niece, I've road over the stump several times by myself with no problems but with her added weight on the buggy it sunk us down just enough to hit it! Stopped the buggy dead and the seat belts hurt a little, lol. That's when I said it was time to put the shock mounts on the top and get some new shocks (my seals are blown so I'm basically running on springs). I'm going to just extend the top A-Arms, which seems easy to do, I already drilled new holes in the top of the bd spindles to match the bottom. After that I'll just cut whats not needed off. I just have to find some tubing that will slip over the A-arm tubing to extend them.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.