View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Heavy Contributor

Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing... It's to short.

By the way, we got the reverse kit installed on my brothers buggy. It worked out great but he didn't buy a reverse cabel so we had to fab something up temporarily. It also seems as if they are out of the set, with the reverse gearbox, shifter, and bracket. I guess you'll have to peace everything together, it might be a little more expensive but it could be done. Maybe they will come back in stock soon.

We got it all done for about $150, $114 for the gearbox and parts, $20 bucks for the shaft, and about 10 bucks for the cable from a bike shop, and a few bucks for miscellaneous stuff like screws and bolts. He is gonna replace the cable with one of the ones for 20 bucks on ebay soon. doesn't matter if the inside cable is a little short because you can unravel the sheathing like X-bird did.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.