View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Lite Contributor

I decided to give up on this peice of junk. It looks great but like everything else from china they dont last. I tried to get the head off and one of the small bolts on the side refuses to come out and the head started to strip. So I just retimed it again.

After 1 month of working on it everyday I give up. I have set the timing atleast 10 times. I feel the piston come to the top and check the flywheel and it is on the T mark, set the valves at .002 in and .003 out and still is real hard to start. Have to play with air/mix screw and idle screw to get it to start and will not restart.

When idleing it is great...give it gas and it bogs at 1/3 peddle....I dropped it off at a friends to see if he could do something but it sounds like he has no idea with this type of set up.

Today I noticed a small amount of white smoke coming out of tail pipe but wonder if that is because I sprayed wd40 in the head and let it sit. Had lots of smoke when I first started it after the wd40 yesterday. Today very very little smoke

Sprayed all around carb and nothing so no leaks. He is going to take carb off again..20th time and see if he can find anything.