View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Lurker

Default Yerf-dog spider-box 4206 gy6 wiring help!

We bought a yerf-dog spiderbox 4206 that was missing some electrical components and the spiderbox wiring diagram is not clear on a few items and i will appreciate any help on any of these questions! Thanks!

1. The fuse shown near the starter relay –what in the amperage of this fuse supposed to be? What is its function?

2. The resistor shown in the spark plug circuit registers 10.2 ohms, but is somehow related to the choke. Not clear how this should be wired.

3. On our carb, there are 2 wires (green w/black stripe and a yellow with a molex connector) they do not appear on the wiring diagram and i have no clue how to wire them in or where they should connect.

4. The starter solenoid trigger connector – on the wiring diagram, the y/r and the g/y wires seem to converge into a resistor of some kind. Which wire is the trigger to fire the starter motor and what is the other one for? Our solenoid only has one connector on it and it fires the starter motor when 12v applied (may not be factory solenoid but unsure)

5. The bridge rectifier we received has no wiring instructions, and connectors did not match, so, can anyone tell me which pin-outs go to the wire colors coming from the stator and cdi but not sure which pin goes to which wire). There are 4 pins on the rectifier. If you have cdi wiring info, that would be great as well.

I hope someone has one of these karts that can do a visual for me! Thanks in advance!