View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear View Post
Yep, We still have our first buggy the gk17-110 of my daughter n she wont let me get rid of it!!! and my wife absolutly refuses to ride with her anymore says she crazy behind the wheel! lol

lol... but it's fun isn't it.

Thought I would give you all an update on the Tonopah Odyssey.

I sold it to a guy in Santa Fe a month or so ago & he claimed he was going to do a ground up rebuild restoration on it similar to what I did on my daughter's 350. He said he had one as kid and has always wanted a replacement, so I think it went to a good home. I did tell him about this site so maybe he will pop in and give us all an update from time to time.

Me being the buggy addict that I have turned into, I just couldn't leave well enough alone and made another quick trip to Phoenix the following week and bought this POS.

I left the Blue body with the guy as I figured it would just blow off on highway, plus it saved me a trip to the dump once i got home.

It's another.... well let me rephrase, it is whats left of a FL350 Odyssey.

Here are a few pics of what it looks like with out the carnival body on it..

Gotta love this long travel front end..

Again I have no idea what I will do with it, maybe another side x side project or just parts. You can never seem to have enough spare parts with these old things..