View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Lite Contributor

Tom have a differnt Buggy today...Once i cut out the exhaust and worked on intake....
( thats another story) But without changeing the main jet, its running much much better. Heres the deal though. Exhaust was easy! But the intake is a problem. There isnt much room between the carb entrance and a cross member that sets kinda low in front of the carb entrance. meaning i cant use a one and a half inch peice of pipe there. Im going to have to use some kind or rubber hose there because it has to squish down to go under that cross member. Im sending a few pictures so you can see there is not much room between that cross member and the carb. Sooooooooo I took the intake rubber that came with the buggy and modded it a little, and hooked my filter to it. Ill try it tomarrow see how it gos. as far as the exhaust you can see in the picture it is not one half inch any more, its one and a half inchs now. But with the intake filter off and the exhaust fixed it doesnt pop any more and i can wind her up to high RPMs. So far no main jet change, everythings kinda working right. So if i get the in take on tomarrow without any issues, all i have to do is tune her in to idle nice. Nice talking to you today. I might have to give you a buzz if i have any issues with setting the Idle....Thanks again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0012.jpg (88.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0013.jpg (97.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0014.jpg (93.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0015.jpg (92.2 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by kobraman; 02-27-2013 at 10:18 PM.