View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:40 PM

Default Insane in the Membrane......

I have owned, raced, fixed, and had a passion for ATC's, Quads, and Dirt Bikes since I was 5. I am now 32 and own my first go kart/buggy. I never realized how much of an addiction this could be. I literally think about what I want to do with my kart, when and where I will ride it, what kart I want to purchase next, and what I want to do to the next one purchase; all day long.

I find myself in the garage with every spare moment I have. All though most of what I have done is bolt on; I have had to be quite clever and creative to figure out the best and clean way to do my next modification. I can't wait to purchase a welder and learn how to weld. Then is no telling what will happen after that.
I really love all the input, feedback, and awesome buggies I have seen on this site. I am now a little bit more of insane thanks to my new interest. My wife hates the time I spend in the garage but enjoys riding the kart. My 8 year old daughter loves learning to drive it and spending time getting dirty with me. My 3 1/2 year old special needs boy loves going for rides in the kart (I strap his car seat in and away we go). My 18 month old boy loves it. He makes engine noises all day with his mouth and is full of excitement when he rides in it.
Well guys I now understand what all the hype is about.

- SlickNick