View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:29 AM
Contributor

What's up Slestak, we went to a cool new ridding place called Gorman and I noticed my wifes buggy would take off slow and under load. Turns out one of the sliders fell back in the s slot. This is the third time it has happened. We put the 10.5 and 12.5 rollers in to make it through the ride, thankfull my brother in law gave me a 24v cordless 1/2 impact gun so I can change the rollers/sliders.

I had bought 2 fmf universal spark arrestors so we would be in compliance with the park and made custom header pipes from a old bar stool tubing and turn down tail pipes. These mufflers are so loud that it hurts your ears after a while, that is why I made turn down tail pipes. After the first hour of ridding my tail pipes came loose due to the aluminum rivets failed. So I removed the end cap and took off the tail pipes and it was so loud and with no back pressure the power was a joke due to the 4000ft altitude. I didn't jet down to be safe and the buggys ran pooly in the day, but at night the power came back when the temp dropped from 82 to 58 degrees.

Other than the buggys running slow it was a great trip. Back to the muffler performance garage to see if my welder can weld stainless.