View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Roketa

I have a Challenger which is made at the Roketa Factory and they also sell the identicle buggy. I have not had any problems different from Kinroad Blade ect. My single seat weighs just over 600lbs. They use thicker and larger diameter tubing than anyone else. I have several people call me to get them parts and haven't had a single issue as of yet. Now I do know to stay away from their 150's due to the fact they use that odball engine that performance parts don't fit. Their electrical connectors are all sealed connectors which is something the other big companies don't use. True that they are wide but this is true with any buggy using the long control arms, which lead to better stability and riding comfort. The width is as stated a drawback since you are limited to trails you can ride. I can not talk about the 2 seaters for which they have several sizes and styles but I will say hands down the single seater I have as compared to Kinroad, Blade,ect is by far a much beefier in the right places, buggy. When I get around to getting one of their 250 double seaters I will surely do an honest review of it. But for now the few people I know of who have the Roketa's all of which are 250's love them. TOM