Thread: My Spiderbox
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Heavy Contributor

Today was actually quite the day! I'm leaving for a vacation tomorrow, so I decided that I didn't need to pack anything, I should just work on the Yerf for 4 hours

So, I started off and put on the canvas roof that I made after the nylon one fell apart

And I strapped it on with some velcro zip-ties that actually hold it quite well and work great

And then after that I re-wired the front lights (and put them back on) and used bullet connectors so I can just unplug them if need be... Then I put the front hood on to cover up some of those wires

After I did that I thought that I might as well wire up the brake light, so I did!

This is the connection for the light, I had one bullet connector (ran out) to the negative which ran through the brake switch, and the positive went straight to the battery so I didn't use a bullet.

I didn't take pictures of this (you can't really see a difference in pictures) but I re-aligned the front wheels/steering because I did a half-ass job after I put the front end back on, and then I inflated the tires to see how fast/slow the leak is in the fronts.

So yep. Good day, now I need to go pack. 'later!
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!