View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default 150 single seater

Both my Son and I have the Blade 150 single seaters. When my son first started driving his he rolled it twice, he than learned how to handle it and not flip. I had never flipped mine, however I will say that if you push it past its limits it will flip. I did not like the idea of wheel spacers so I have put ITP wheels which is a deep set wheel and I do not feel the urge to flip when pushing it. The single seat is like being in a cockpit. I also have the Coolster single seat. The single seat karts are hard to come by since everybody preety much stopped importing them due to most people want 2 seaters so they can ride with their kids or for their kids. The single seat buggy is an experiance of its own. I prefer the single to the double, much more fun to drive. I think Big E and I have the last two Blade singles for sale. Roketa however still sells the single, however their 150 has the odball engine which will not accept any of the performance parts for the engine. The 250cc however is the cn type. Draw backs to the Roketa is that a tall person will lack comfortable head space. TOM