View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Heavy Contributor

Almost got my winch placed. I have it welded to a reliever hitch. I can take it of. Or flip it over and have a ball hitch.
I welded reliever part to my support bracket. So by rights can take the entire thing off. Wasn't exspected for it to stick that far out. Maybe if I get it painted. And run the wires nice, won't look so junky. Reason I did like this, is so can use on other thing. I can even put it on my ranger. If for some reason might need it. Still work in progress.
Winch can come off with 4 bolts. Think will setup it's own wire harness for the buggy. So can just plug in 2 wires, with a toggle switch. And ready to go. Need to make a plate to the support bracket I made. Therefore it will be mounted, all in one piece. Maybe even find some quick release pins for it.
Actually put the buggy to work. We haul dead trees, for fire at night. With ball hitch, can haul use trailer to haul off trash.
And when comes to deer hunting. Be really nice dragging the deer out of the trees with a sled.
So I'll see how it works out. Might need it lower.
Seen ppl place a extra cross member under the engine. On back end of the cage. Just behind the chain. Is that ok? Looks like it might an issue, if you need to remove the engine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170108_161617.jpg (100.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20170108_161645.jpg (98.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20170108_161729.jpg (100.8 KB, 22 views)