View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 09:01 PM
Lite Contributor

Light brown and white. Assuming I was lean. God damn. So I replaced with it #125. Swear to u no lie. I checked and rechecked everything. Niow no spark issues. Like this guy.http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3052
Now tomorrow I do plan to check his solution but I know next will go back to original issues. (No wood to knock on). You know I build computers. Troubleshooting is same. But for god sake. Why no step by steps?
Can u give me the ignition components? The only question is that I have the ground wire that went to battery located behind seat. Since now I have battery on top. I used a 2nd wire connected via a but and bold for extension. I did NOT do this to positive (1 wire). I would check that but as stated the damn thing ran and started right up. The only thing I did was change the main jet! I am follow rule. Gas, Air and Spark. I have both but spark. I found if I stay on one it is easier. So just trying to figure out the ignition. BTW I removed both kill switches and completely cut them.