View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

There's no need for them to be on both sides- when placed on the inside at both bearings the axle is locked in position. Did you buy new wheel hubs? they have set screws & keyway to lock in place. The axle you have doesn't have a nut (I don't see threads on the ends), if there is a C-clip that is to ensure the hub doesn't come off if a set screw loosens up. You can use a collar to sandwich the clip & hub if "you" think it's needed. The fewer things scoring up the axle the better, after wear & tear set screws make the axle hard to be removed.
I don't know what your pic's are stored on- I'm assuming your phone. If you can save your photo's to Google drive or some similar photo storage- then it's easy to go there and select the file."Go Advanced" beside "post quick reply", then below "submit reply" & "preview Post" is "manage attachments" choose the file in the formats allowed, they will end up on the bottom of the post. If you reply from a computer you'll need to upload from the camera source to the computer.
Hope this helps- I'm one of the few people that doesn't own a Smart phone anymore!!Video's need to be uploaded to "You Tube", save the link to be added to your text.

Last edited by metalstudman1; 05-25-2021 at 11:53 PM.