Thread: Baja 450
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:50 AM
Contributor

Tom you make a good point here. Our government is truly getting out of hand with the way they conduct day to day business and what is even worse than that is the people just set idly by and let it happen, as if they could care less that there freedoms are slowly being taken from them one by one. I think it is high time people quit setting idly by watching this kind of stuff happen and realize that this is our land and that these so called leaders are employed by us. We have gotten far to comfortable and if you will lazy letting the steamroller of government just slowly roll over us. Lord knows I have been guilty of this as well, but no longer. Heck I asked a park ranger I know in town where I live if there were any places to ride and he said there were not. We have acres and acres of beautiful varying terrain around a lake that is owned by the Osage Tribe that would be prime riding land. Bottom line our government needs to be reminded who pays their tab and that they can be unemployed as easily as they were employed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeulR4W1_PU