View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 10:15 PM

39 tooth sprocket and 16 tooth pinion and 10 gram sliders was about 30 mph. My favorite combo on the yerf for a none bore engine was a 10 gram roller, 31 tooth sprocket, 13 pinion, no reverse, a-11 cam with intake and exhaust, 1500rpm spring, stock clutch, it was pretty fun, and would do about 36mph with 22 rear tires. Another combo I had with that big bore and stroker with the 39 tooth sprocket and 16 pinion and 16 gram rollers, 1500rpm spring, kidnme clutch, a-11cam was about 32mph but was quick as hell, could spin the tires from a dead stop and with a stock carb!, again with exhaust and intake. It really depends what ur trails are I have a nice long straight away that I can easily hit 40mph all day long if I wanted to. I have lots of cool quick turns and quick sprint straight aways and a sand bank turn but I like to get some top speed runs here and there on that straight away . Like I said it really depends on how your going to be riding. My current yerf will be getting 12 gram sliders soon with a A-12 or a-11 cam, the 12 gram sliders are already ordered and I have a a-12 cam sitting here so I will see how that combo works as well.

Forgot to mention all my combos I used a orange no rev cdi, and orange ignition wire.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 12-16-2014 at 10:19 PM.