View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Contributor

I also have the fuel float set high and am going to adjust it down a bit, may also be part of the problem. I did check the diaphram and vacume line and they are good.
I do remeber that at 3/4 throttle it wont cut out over big bumps as much as it does wot.

Now that I think of it when I am ridding the blue buggy by myself it cuts out more on bumps because the suspension is set up stiff for two riders. When my son is with me it is alot better.

The only time I notice it is when trying to get top speed with my hand me down garmin from my dad that has a battery life of two minuets when not pluged in. So I try to get four runs in as fast as possible and kind of drive it like a rental car.

This is a scooter engine being pushed to the limit and probably wasnt designed for rough operation so it works pretty good overall.

It is kind of a speed limiter that slows you down on rough terrain so you dont crack your frame.

The rear swing arm has broken only 5 times and the main frame behind the driver and passenger seat broke clean off at the weld. So maybe the speed limiter idea isnt working
so good. That is why I bought the hobart ez125 welder, got tired of paying 50 bucks for repairs every time it broke. It has paid off and goes on every trip with us to the desert.

Sorry for getting of subject, has anybody tried the 28mm flat slide carb with good results?