View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Heavy Contributor

Yeah, I'm not too worried about cam choice as this baby seems to tear it up pretty good now. This was the first real ride (besides a quick lap around the yard) since the rebuild, so maybe the heat-up/cooling loosened the valves a bit, but there's definitely seems like there is a slight tappity-tappity-tap coming from the head. It could be completely my imagination, but i don't remember hearing it before my trip to the trails. Still cant get my temp sensor to work, guess I'll have to check the wire to the sensor, which unfortunately is shrink tubed and zip tied. The 4v head is a Ruima/Hoca in case anyones curious. I had two and gave one to MB1134.
Taida 4V head with 23/22mm valves, forged 4V piston,Taida 62mm jug,forged Taida 8200 KDU stroker crank, Koso high-flow oil pump, Taida case half w/ oil cooler ports, Setrab oil cooler,TrailTec Vapor, Mikuni VM26-606, aluminum 30mm intake, Uni filter, aluminum stack, Hammerhead racing exhaust, MotoRio adjustable CDI/HO Coil, Iridium plug, Full Dr Pulley CVT kit w/ 16g sliders, JD's Mikuni slide kit

2014 Kandi 90B