View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Lurker

I'm selling it because 'tis the season before summer and my son is 8. He can barely reach the pedals with the seat forward. It's just too much machine for him. So better to transform it into something else before putting any more use on it. I bought it on the net. I had no idea how large or torquey it would be.

I will post back with gear oil discoveries but that'll most likely be next week. My engine guy comes on Sundays. And if it was only the oil that needed changing I'd do it but we need to do a few more prep steps to finish it. Like the back lights are notorious for flickering. If you push the wires in the lights they're fine. So either running new crimped wires or if the wire into the light itself is just too weak, gotta order new lights and splice in. Just finishing touches. If you watch some youtube vids on 300XRX half of them have no back lights or just 1 working haha.

Or if we find lots of metal or teeth, some gear replacement too ><. I have a brand new clutch they sent me, might pop that on just for fun.

Last edited by omii; 05-05-2016 at 09:02 AM.