View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
... If possible share what you find on this particular configuration, make ,model number, manufacturer, etc.
All the info I had was shared at the beginning of the first post. I could find no markings whatsoever on the engine itself so I don't have an official number. I've serched the manufacturer name on AliExpress and there were engines on there that looked similar.

EDIT: I did find "DLLPX, 169AAA" next to "ENGINE FAMILY" on the emissions label, but I am not sure that has much meaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
I'm very interested in that CVT cover. I'd like to get my hands on one. It appear to have more interior area for air flow with a larger air flow inlet on the front plus the addition of a large flow exit on the rear also. A more efficient cooling system, maybe ? There's a removeable inspection plate over the variator which may enable service without having to remove the entire cover. it would be a nice upgrade.
I'd be happy to confirm any measurements you want. The variator cover is pretty handy other than the fact that it's only accessable with the engine out because of the orientation.

Last edited by hondamark35; 06-25-2018 at 12:39 PM.